- Connect two independent HDMI monitors to a single Thunderbolt 3 port
- Supports resolutions up to Ultra HD 4K 60Hz on 2 monitors
- Thunderbolt 3 and HDMI 2.0 compliant
- Plug & Play, Bus powered solution
- 2 Year Warranty
The Thunderbolt 3 to Dual HDMI Adapter uses a single Type C port to attach two Ultra HD 4K HDMI monitors, giving you a simple way to experience an Ultra HD resolution desktop environment.
Designed for Notebook/Ultrabook users the adapter creates the ability to have two independent monitors connected, this provides the user with the flexibility to configure the layout of the displays into Extended or Mirrored Desktop modes making it suitable for almost any application. In addition, support for Ultra HD resolutions up to 4K (3840x2160p) at 60 Hz on both of the connected displays the adapter is perfect for the most demanding graphic use cases, such as design, video editing, medical and CAD applications.
- Input: Thunderbolt Type C Male
- Output: 2 x HDMI 2.0
- Thunderbolt 3 Compliant
- Maximum Resolution: 3840x2160p 60Hz per HDMI connection
- Chipset: Intel Alpine Ridge 4C, Parade PS176 (HDMI), TI TPS65983A (PD)
- Supports HDCP
- Bus Powered, no external power option available
- Housing: Aluminium housing with plastic chassis
- Dimensions: 6x10x1.5cm (Housing)
- Colour: Grey
- Cable Length: Approximately 25cm
- PN :43900
Please Note: Your computer’s Thunderbolt 3 ports may not function properly until you update one or more of the following on your computer:
- Thunderbolt firmware
- Thunderbolt 3 controller drivers
- Thunderbolt 3 software
The required updates will vary depending on your computer and operating system. For an up-to-date list of affected computers and instructions please visit http://thunderbolttechnology.net/updates. If your computer’s manufacturer isn’t listed on the Thunderbolt website, please contact your manufacturer directly.